In the past, Volunteers have had access to or benefitted from:
- FREE ADMISSION to events after shift
- Access to Souvenir and merchandise
- Access to the possibility of participating in many community events and other prides
If you have a question about being a Volunteer, please send an email to
Why Be a Volunteer?
The 25th Annual PRIDE AND PROMOTE celebration will take place July 3 – 7, 2013. The annul beach party will take place on Saturday, July 6, 2012. ATLA also has a number of Social Responsible Events that takes place year round including
- Annual Year End Toy Drive/ Toy Giveaway
- Holiday Celebration or Events for Most Holidays
- Many other Events are currently being planned
- Annual Beach and Unity Celebration
Our volunteers make Black Pride and all other events possible!
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with your PRIDE AND PROMOTE. We are a 501(c)3 non-profit, volunteer-based organization. Volunteer opportunities are divided into several areas.
PRIDE AND PROMOTE also has a group called the street team. you would have to qualify to be a member of this small group. Your inability to qualify does not mean that your service is not needed or your potentials is not welcomed and respected. you may be assigned as a Volunteer if you do not qualify to be on the street team.
In order to be a volunteer, you must first fill out the application below
Click to download printable form here
VOLUNTEER APPLICATION FORM